We're going to be pausing our Top 10 Mistakes webinar for a short period while we launch Tech Startup Academy™ in September, 2021.
The programme is designed to support non-technical founders who want to create a web or mobile app, and start a tech startup business the SMART way - quickly and efficiently, and with less risk, "rookie mistakes" and confusion!
Learn more about how to get your tech startup business off the ground with us in just 90 days here.
Discover the 10 major mistakes non-technical entrepreneurs make when starting a tech startup business... And learn how to successfully get your venture off the ground!
What will you learn at the webinar?
- The key things non-technical founders are completely unaware of when they begin building their tech startup businesses
- How to avoid the biggest mistakes that new founders make that jeopardise their own progress, and often lead to problems and failure
- The biggest pitfalls that tech founders fall straight into when they try to build tech startup businesses from scratch
- The key things you must know to stop your tech startup dream from turning into a "horror story"
- The essential things you'll need to do to start your business the SMART way and put your startup venture on the right track to becoming a success story
Author and Software Delivery Specialist Kay Kukoyi CSM FITOL has been named on the Financial Times #IB100 list of the 100 Most Influential BAME Leaders in the UK Technology Sector.
Join Kay for this online masterclass for aspiring and early-stage tech entrepreneurs.
During this free training, she will be discussing the points above, and revealing the top 10 issues she has identified from her work with 100s of non-technical founders around the world.
Book your free ticket for this session:
When is it?
- 8th September, 2021
- Event time: 6.30 PM London (GMT), 7.30 PM Europe (CET), 1.30 PM New York (EDT)
Where is it?
Online. Join from your laptop/PC.
Kay Kukoyi CSM FITOL, CEO & Founder of Purposeful Group, Tech Startup Academy™, Digital Skills Academy™ & Freelancer Academy™.
Why should I attend?
- To understand how to get off to the best possible start with your digital or tech-driven business venture
- To increase your awareness of the challenges you will face as you start your venture, and the mindset and actions needed to overcome them in order to make positive and rapid progress towards your goal
What's the duration of the event?
The training will run for approximately 2 hours, depending on questions.
Meet your host
Kay Kukoyi CSM FITOL is a global tech startup mentor, author and lecturer in technology and entrepreneurship who has worked with founders in 13 countries across 6 continents.
She is the CEO & founder of the business, technology and training consultancy, Purposeful Group. Purposeful Group supports people developing entrepreneurship, technology and digital skills through its international community and centre for learning.
Kay is the author of 5 business books, including 4 international Amazon bestsellers.
She has been named on the Financial Times #IB100 list of the 100 Most Influential BAME Leaders in the UK Technology Sector.
Join us, and learn from an entrepreneur with more than a decade of experience in tech as we discuss:
• Real case studies and examples
• Ways to Improve your strategic thinking as a new founder to add rocket fuel to your progress
• How to develop the ideal entrepreneurial mindset to help you to succeed with your venture
There will also be a Q&A - Kay will be happy to answer all your questions about getting your tech-driven business idea off the ground!
Please note that this webinar will be recorded.
What do entrepreneurs say about us?
"I've moved from possible idea... to finding my market.. to finding my specific 'need' to fill - to collaborating with my market and gaining invaluable feedback as well as research. I'm currently in the 'Prototyping' phase of my project and it's moving quickly. I feel confident in the results gained... and the future. Can't say enough."
"As a non-techy trying to save the planet (my start-up is the sustainability training e-learning programme 100 Ways in 100 Days), your session was brilliant. Fantastic plain English and non-jargony. Sooo helpful, thank you! "
Sue Skeats, UK, 100 Ways in 100 Days, We in Social Tech Accelerator
“I must say after speaking with you, my 4 years of unproductivity have taken shape... I have found a direction for my thoughts and I am very grateful… I sincerely appreciate your guidance and focus driven approach with my idea. I look forward to moving to the next stage of my work with you. I am super excited to be working with you this way and to get my idea into reality. Thank you.”
"OMG! I've been using your strategy, and guess what? Two replies from two hot contacts so far and just had 2 excellent meetings today from LinkedIn! It's an awesome strategy. I'm glad I met you!"
Female entrepreneur, UK